Book An Appointment <---Click Here
HEALTH & SAFETY MEASURES
- To maintain social distancing we have reduced the number of stations so they are at least 6 feet apart.
- We are staggering shifts and lengthening appointments to reduce the number of people in the salon at any one time.
- We are no longer offering magazines or beverage service to reduce the possibility of cross contamination. You are welcome to bring your own beverage and keep it with you at the chair.
- Every member of our team will be wearing a mask while in the salon.
- Your stylist is required to wear a mask and smock/apron while providing services.
- We will continue to abide by and maintain the sanitation procedures for all areas of the salon. This includes a thorough sanitation of each station and the equipment used between each service.
- Each team member will have a daily temperature and health check. Any stylist showing signs of COVID-19 symptoms will not be allowed to work.
- Our cancelation policy of 24 hours notice remains in place.
Silvermoon Salon requires cancellation of appointments be made at least 24 hours in advance. Notify us by calling the salon to speak with a coordinator or leave us a message. Any late cancellations (less than 24 hours in advance) or no-shows may result in a charge for the full amount of the services booked.